The purpose of the Event Application is to coordinate approval of permits and city services for activities that are not covered through an alternate permit or rental process. Regulations and associated permits help ensure special events are operated within health and safety standards, with minimal negative impact to other members of the community.
- Applications must be submitted at least 45 days prior to the event to allow time for processing and approval.
- Operating without appropriate permits/licenses could result in the immediate closure of your event.
- Some activities may be limited or not allowed due to location, time, or other circumstances.
- Event diagram must be submitted at time of the application (if using streets, include route map).
- Certificate of insurance may be required if event is on public property.
Step 1: Fill out initial application
Event Application - Using public property, including temporary street closure, or event held on private parking lot pushing event parking into other locations OR Residential street closure for neighborhood events.
Will entertainment be provided? Public Entertainment Application
Forms Needed with Every License
**There may be additional forms to fill out.
If you have questions contact the Deputy City Clerk, Sherry O'Donnell 763-531-1255