There are no public hearings scheduled at this time.
On Thursday, February 20, 2020, Hennepin County Community Works Staff will host a Bottineau Community Feedback Session in Robbinsdale from 6-8 pm in the Council Chambers at City Hall, 4100 Lakeview Ave N.
The purpose of the feedback session is to review recent planning efforts related to the Blue Line Extension LRT development.
Recent planning efforts include:
- Identifying gaps for people walking, biking and rolling near the planned LRT stations
- Analyzing housing needs and opportunities
- Guiding future development through planning and zoning changes
- Developing wayfinding plans
- Helping local businesses access resources.
Hear about completed work and share your priorities for the future.
You may RSVP to Joan.Vanhala@hennepin.us or at 612-348-0043. You may also attend without an RSVP.
Updated: February 13th, 2020