Robbinsdale City Hall and Deputy Registrars Office are closed to the public. We are here during normal hours for phone, email and drop-off business. For City Information, please call Robbinsdale City Hall at 763-537-4534. To learn more about the impact COVID-19 is having on City Hall services, click the previous link or go to to Governor Walz's Stay-at-Home order, Robbinsdale Deputy Registrars office will be closed 3/27 through at least 4/10. The Robbinsdale Community Gyms and Fitness Center are closed through at least May 4th. Recreation programs are cancelled through at least April 30th. Call 763-531-1276 to hear Recreation programming updates.

Contractor License Applications

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Please submit along with the application, a CURRENT copy of your General Liability (including Workers Comp if applicable) Insurance Certificate with the City of Robbinsdale as the certificate holder.


The City of Robbinsdale requires a City License for Plumbing, Mechanical, Sign and any Commercial work.  

General Building Contractors applying for a Building Permit must have a current State License.  If you are completing residential work and are not State Licensed, you must obtain a City License using the application above

All electrical work must be conducted by a state licensed electrician.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer