Latest Updates (5/18/20 8:00 a.m.)
- Robbinsdale Deputy Registrars Office is open to the public by appointment. 95% of city services can be completed by phone or online. Essential city services at City Hall are available during normal hours in-person, by phone, email and drop-off. For questions on city services, please call the main information line at 763-537-4534. Car Tabs and Title Transfers can be processed by drop-off in the City Hall Drop-Box next to the large evergreen tree (across from Broadway Pizza). We can only accept checks or money orders at this time. No cash or credit cards accepted. Tabs will be mailed to you within a few business days.
- Robbinsdale Area Schools are continuing distance learning for the remainder of the school year.
- The Robbinsdale Community Gyms and Fitness Center will be closed at least through May 31st. All Robbinsdale Recreation programs are cancelled at least through the end of April. Call 763-531-1276 for information about recreation programming.
- Starting May 4th, Robbinsdale Wine & Spirits will be open for in-person service. Curbside pickup will continue to be a service option for customers. For more information and to submit an order, go to www.robbinsdalemn.com/wineandspirits.
- At this time, garbage and recycling services by Waste Management are still operating on scheduled days. PLEASE NOTE - your garbage or recycling might be picked up earlier on your pickup day than is normally the case. Please make sure to have your garbage and recycling bins ready for pick up by 6:00 a.m. or the night before the day of your scheduled pickup. Waste management will be doing our city pick up with additional trucks and 1 person per truck (normally there are 2; one driving and one hooking up the carts to the truck.)
Deputy Registrar's Office: Deputy Registrars Page
Robbinsdale Wine & Spirits: Municipal Liquor Store Page
Business Licenses: City License Page
Building Permits and Inspections: Building Permits and Inspections Page
Community Development: Community Development Page
Code Enforcement: Code Enforcement Page
Utility Billing: Utility Billing Page
If you have a fire or medical emergency call 9-1-1.
Robbinsdale Fire continues to operate under normal conditions without interruption.
Fire Inspections and Permits
Call Greg Bodin, Fire Marshall at 763-442-1568
If have an emergency call 9-1-1.
Robbinsdale Police continue to be fully staffed and operating under normal conditions without interruption.
Non-Emergency Line: 763-531-1220
Parks and Recreation
All Parks and Recreation facilities are closed and activities and programs have been canceled at least through the end of April. Refunds will be processed if a program or event cannot be rescheduled. Once the city determines when programs will resume, program supervisors will be in contact with details on program’s status and/or refund status.
Even though our recreation programs have been canceled and the Community Gyms & Fitness Center is closed until at least through May 4th; our trails and parks are open. Due to the frost still in the ground, we do ask that you limit use of any of the sports fields to avoid damaging the fields for future use.
Along with Three Rivers Park District we encourage you to go for a walk or a bike ride, which are great ways to get fresh air while also practicing social distancing. Keep track of the different birds you may see in your own backyard or in our parks. Discover how nature is waking up from winter; track the changes each day. Please remember to follow the CDC guidelines and to wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer after each use of the playground, other equipment or benches within the parks and avoid touching your face!
We also are looking into ways to help you and your family can experience other recreational experiences. We discovered a MCN museum website had some great links: http://mcn.edu/a-guide-to-virtual-museum-resources/ for you to check out. We will keep you updated on our own programs and buildings status and we will continue to explore other opportunities to enjoy in a safe social distancing manner.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-531-1278.
Robbinsdale Area Schools
Schools are closed at least through the remainder of the school year. For information regarding Robbinsdale Area Schools, follow the link below to the Robbinsdale Area Schools webpage.
CDC & Minnesota Department of Health Advice
COVID-19 (coronavirus) is a concern to us all, and the City of Robbinsdale wants to ensure the safety and well-being for our residents and staff. We are closely following advice from the CDC and Minnesota Department of Health.
The MN Department of Health has compiled Strategies for Slowing the Spread of the disease. This provides common sense strategies including postponing and canceling large events and other events which cannot provide distancing (6 feet apart) and to avoid close contact for 10 minutes or more. Those who are sick should stay home. People and families with health conditions that put them at risk should stay home. There is good information on the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html