Information for Home Buyers/Sellers and Title Companies preparing for Closing

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The information below has been provided to assist title companies and buyers/sellers with the process of determining the amount of unpaid City bills and pending special assessments as the time of transferring property ownership.

Disclaimer:  The City makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information.  However, neither of the City of Robbinsdale nor its employees assumes any liability for errors or omissions.

  • City of Robbinsdale Utility Bills The status of utility account balances including delinquent amounts which may have been assessed to property taxes must be obtained by contacting (763) 531-1211.
  • Point of Sale – Residential Home Sales Information on the point of sale requirements can be found by following the underlined link or by contacting our Community Development Department at (763) 531-1266

  • Pending and Newly Levied Assessments

    Information regarding pending and newly levied assessments (if they are not yet reflected on the Hennepin County’s System), is accessible from the link we have provided below.  The spreadsheet is sorted by street name and house number, which also includes our street project lists.

    Miscellaneous City Charges include any nuisance abatement costs such as weeds, garbage, and other code compliance items.

2016 Certified Special Assessment List

2016 Certified Delinquent Utility Bills List

2017 Certified Special Assessment List

2017 Certified Delinquent Utility Bills List

2018 Pending Special Assessment List

(Pending Assessment lists will be updated periodically)



The City updates the information on the link above on a regular basis.  There may be additional, more recent unpaid charges that are not yet included on the spreadsheet link above.


Disclaimer:  It is the seller’s responsibility to make sure that all new buyers are aware of any unpaid bills for property services and notices regarding special assessments.

Certified Assessments

Information regarding assessments that have been certified to the property taxes must be obtained by calling the City’s Assessing Clerk’s Office at: (763) 531-1217

If you wish to receive a written response itemizing all outstanding balances that relate to a particular property within the City, or if you are requiring more detailed information than is available on this website, a formal paid special assessment search is required.  A Written request to search the City’s records can be initiated by completing a Special Assessment Records Request Form. Please click on the link to access the form and follow the instructions provided.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer